Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickers! 2011 Topps Stickers!

Got some! Ten packs to be exact. All stickers are for trade for other stickers. I'd like to try to put together the set, so if you see one here you need/want, just leave a comment. A new page will be up (maybe it already is) with a list of stickers I have. As long as I don't have it, you can send it to me, and you can have any of the stickers I already have! I'm totally going to (safely) PWE these suckers though if they're in small quantities. (Update: I bought 10 more packs this weekend! So another scan at the bottom! BONUS!)

Random video? Sure, why not!
FAIL!
NOT FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment