Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

GT Show: A short trip with the Express

Nolan was my first permanent favorite player. It probably happened because he was late in his career (I only really knew him as a Ranger) and there was enough press around him that I could know who he was. It was in 1989 that I started collecting, and he would have been big news when he struck out Rickey Henderson for number 5000. It didn't hurt that his last name is the same as my first name.

These three cards head to my player collection. I really need to do something with that, since the cards are just sitting in a box. Another day, another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment