Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HEY,this is a trade post!!!

Jon over at Community Gum inspired the title for this post, but he didn't send anything you see below.

Greg from Toronto (I don't think he has a blog - Greg, if you do, please let me know!) needed two stickers to finish his 2011 Topps Stickers set. I had both, but one had been claimed. So off went the single sticker to Canadia (typo intended)! In return, I now have ten more stickers!
Yes, he even sent a foil!
I also picked up a couple packs a couple weeks ago. Here they are!
I've updated the sticker have list on this page so if you're looking to trade, I'm your man! Finish your set! Impress your friends! Be a kid again!

And now, the perfect way to start your day...
Boogity Boogity Boogity AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could be an inspiration! Sorry it resulted in as many comments as a blatantly advertised trade post usually gets.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why, but this post title got me more direct hits than any other post in the past seven days. I just noticed that while logging in to write tomorrow's stuff. Sometimes, I guess, a title like this stands out. This post resulted in about as many comments as most of my trade posts get.

    ReplyDelete