Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Cheap Card Trading

First, you'll see this on every post today: I am looking for cards of Jose Altuve. As far as I know, the only card he appears on is from 2010 Bowman DPP, Chrome #BCP137. I really just want one card (regular, refractor, color refractor, etc), but putting together a rainbow would be nice. He has some minor league cards too, so if you have one of those to get rid of, let me know what you'd like for it.

Coming up with snappy titles with the word Trade in them isn't easy. So I gave you that one instead!
A long time ago, in a city far, far away (about 40 minutes from here), Anthony of Cheap Card Collecting mailed me these three cards in exchange for a Giants team set and some parallels from Lineage. The trade was for the Gio, and Anthony was kind enough to add in the Ghandi SP and Teixeira HRH cards I need for sets!

Gio is, or at least was the best thing the A's had going for them this year. He's been slipping a bit since the first half of the year, but with the season Oakland's having there aren't many other players to look forward to (Jemile Weeks, perhaps).

Thanks Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment