Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Another Pack of Opening Day?!

 So I guess I lied when I said just one pack, huh?  Well, I didn't mention it in the post, but it looked like that pack had been dropped before I bought and opened it, so I returned it and ended up with one which didn't have any dinged corners.
 So again, the base card design.
 And the rest. I think the player selection here was a little better.
 Another rainbow foil parallel.
 And one of the less-interesting insert sets in Opening Day. I say less interesting, but it's still more fun than most of flagship's inserts.
And the retro-feel Franchise Flashback set. This I like because of the design alone, but then you toss in the throwback uniforms and it's even better. Except the helmet is the same as always.

So that's it for Opening Day! I swear. Just one more pack of something from my trip to Cali in June and it's back to NPB cards. I can hear the collective groan or sigh of relief, depending on which side of the room you're sitting on...

No comments:

Post a Comment