Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Vintage Auction has Classic Japanese Cards

I tend to stick with the low-budget variety of cards because, let's face it, a teacher's salary isn't enough for anything else.

But there is an active auction now featuring some very nice cards that I wouldn't mind having.

The auction has a great collection of vintage cards - Topps, Bowman, and even some oddballs from the '50s and '60s. There is even an auction for 1911 T201 Double Folders set. Scroll to the second page, and you're rewarded with four lots of 1960s Japanese cards including a near set of Kabaya-Leaf cards.

Bid prices are all beyond my abilities at this point, but if I have any readers with money burning holes in their pockets, this could be for you. Just looking at some of those cards is amazing. I don't have a Kabaya-Leaf single in my collection yet.

Thank you to Tim for sending me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment