Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Knock 'Em Out/Off The List

Collecting an entire SCM Original Card set would be crazy, to put it plainly. Looking at the SCM Insert Checklist, there are 397 numbered cards, plus many unnumbered ones early in the magazine's history. Many are relatively easy to obtain, though sometimes at prices that are nonsensical. And then there are the difficult ones.

I'm working on a subset, essentially, as many cards feature women's sports. I still come across cards that I missed for whatever reason, but most importantly there are still four more cards that I have yet to see that I know I want.

Two more recent pickups were cards not on my lists:
 Card #13: Yumi Fukawa, pro wrestler
Card #10: Miho Wakizawa and Kayo Noumi, pro wrestlers

And while looking at that checklist, it seems that either my collection is missing a bunch of recent cards (doubtful) or they just weren't inventoried (hopefully). So when I'm home again this weekend I'll have to check... I might need a couple magazines' worth of SCM promos!

No comments:

Post a Comment