Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

I'm No Fool

As much as I enjoy all of the festivities that April Fools Day entails, I'm not one much to do anything about it.

In the spirit of the day, however, how about this video:
Okay, today is a quick post. Here are 11 more Calbee singles as I march toward the completion of the 2004 and 2005 sets!



Gotta love mascot cameos. BUT NOT MASCOT CARDS. Sorry, I lost my cool.
Agreed.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... I hope that little girl in the dog video was okay. That hurt just watching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go! Bwaaah...

      I watched that video so many times years ago. It's both painful and hilarious. Just remember: any teeth she may have lost have since been replaced by bigger ones.

      Delete