Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Two New Autographs: The Battle Is On

I found these two autographs while looking for baseball cards, oddly enough - there were a ton of autographs and relics from the same set at pretty good prices at a card shop in Tokyo. My guess is someone busted a case of Battlestar Galactica and kept the big-money hits (whatever those may be).
Keegan Connor Tracy was in Final Destination 2 and a bunch of other films I saw back when I was in college. She was also the Blue Fairy in Once Upon a Time, a TV show I still haven't finished watching.

Leela Savasta hasn't been as successful, but has had some recurring roles on TV shows I like. And she's been in some horror movies I'd like to see.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Battlestar Galactica is one of the shows I'd binge watch on Netflix. Just discovered it on Hulu... so I might need to give it a go again. I've been trying to add a BSG Grace Park autograph to my collection for years. She's so flippin' gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite having card sets and autographs, I've never taken the time to watch the show. Kind of like with some Japanese anime and plenty of US movies.

      Delete