[I've gained about 2.5% in the past month...] I passed 60% this month. A big jump came from a large trade; I'm sure I'll reach 65% soon. (Currently: 60%)
1b. Finish Calbee: [I haven't made any progress. But I knew it wouldn't be easy.] I still haven't made any progress. (Currently: 14 needed)
2. Continue Calbee posts: [I've been busy catching up on trade posts and new releases, so I haven't addressed this yet.] I thought I wouldn't have new material to post about, but I'm still looking at stacks of cards to post about. Soon... (Last post: 1974)
2b. Start BBM posts: [I'm still posting new release details, but I haven't looked at old BBM sets yet.] I am doing my best to keep up with current issues. Old sets will start to come once I start the Calbee posts. (0%)
2c. Make a Table of Contents: [It's still in-progress. I think it'll be my project one week.] It's not visible, but I am slowly building this. (5%)
3. Make new release posts on time: [There haven't been any new Japanese sets lately.] I am almost fully up-to-date though there are 2013 sets I didn't post about at all. I think there's only the Rookie Edition and anything that's been released this week as far as Japanese releases go. (75%)
3b. Preview/review 2014 MLB sets: [I've done a couple previews for sets I'm looking forward to seeing.] Tribute's out. I haven't said anything about it, but maybe next week - I'm hoping to find a few singles at one of the stores. I did post about 2014 Topps Series 1. And hopefully I can address Donruss. (33%)
5. Finish the NPB Live Game Collection: [I've really worked hard on this collection, and I had the list down to about 10 more cards. But, then, I realized that I had the wrong game cataloged and collected! So, now I'm in the 30s. Again, something I hope to remedy this weekend.] Two more players needed! One of those players has no cards as far as I can tell. (99%)
5b. Start the MLB Live Game Collection: [This goal has been MET!] (100% in January)
6. Collect 2014 sets: [With flagship Topps just hitting stores, I can't really start this, though I'll buy the complete set this summer.] Donruss is out. Time to start trolling eBay. (0%)
6b. Collect 2014 insert sets: [The only insert from Series 1 that I want at this point is the 1989 Minis. Hopefully they won't be too expensive.] Minis are pricey! Now, add the SP Diamond Kings, and maybe more from Donruss. Nothing started, yet. (0%)
7. Post more information about Japanese card shops: [I should start planning how to do this...] Still at 0%.
8. Post about NPB awards: [nothing yet, but once I finish my backlog of posts I'll go after this.] Still at 0%.