Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, January 19, 2018

2017 Epoch BayStars Season Achievements: Alex Ramirez

My Rami-chan collection continues to grow with this single card purchase. I probably overpaid (about 300 yen), but BayStars singles are tough to come by.

One interesting thing to note here is that BayStars jerseys don't really have patches on them. Several Japanese teams have similar style jerseys - everything is printed on the jersey. For the basic design, I don't mind that, but I think the actual patches look cooler for numbers and team logos. They're actually three-dimensional. Not to mention that it makes patch cards actual patches, and much more appealing to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment