Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

LA or (Pack) Bust 14

Almost done with the 2003 Stadium Club!
Chris Duncan FY, Rafael Palmeiro gold. Someone should tell Johnny Damon that white men can't jump. He's got a good, what, two inches off the ground? Chris Duncan shows what most players don't - using two hands to field the ball. It's like a fundamentals example photo. I wonder what Palmeiro is thinking as another performance-enhanced baseball goes into the stands.
Daryl Clark FY, Scott Rolen gold. Wow, this is a strange pack, because in the previous one, I got Rolen as a regular card and Palmeiro as a gold. Jumping Jeter, without the ball, apparently. It could be in the glove, but I can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment