Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Topps-Notch Trade with John (herkojerko)

John contacted me with some Topps cards I need for my 2011 set, and off went some of my Phillies extras to him. I forgot to send him my address, but he followed up and soon my cards were on their way! There were several base cards, which put my needs down to two (which are now on their way!), and several 60 Years and CMG reprints, bringing me really close to finishing those two insert sets. He even tossed in a couple Mantles and a Heritage Chrome for my sampler! Thanks a ton, John, and hopefully we can do this again when I can find some more Phillies. I don't think John has a blog, but his want list is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment