Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

LA or (Pack) Bust 8

More 2003 Stadium Club
 Franklin Gutierrez FY, Manuel Ramirez FY gold.What is Roy Oswalt doing buried in the pitchers mound? That's such a strange photo. And somebody please get Manuel a new hat! Has he had that hat since he was 12?
Marlon Byrd FS, Wayne Lydon FY gold. The Raul Ibanez card has a blue tint to it. But that's a good Chipper card, and I like the Randy Winn bunting card.

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo of Oswalt. I love those oddball photos that you don't regularly see on cards. I guess the photographer was in the first base dugout, but it appears as if he is lying down on the first base line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's quite a low angle. I remember some of the photos taken around Babe Ruth's time, where the photographers would be feet away from the batter's box in foul territory.

    ReplyDelete