Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dangit.

A little over a week ago I posted on a trade with Greg of Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle. His cards haven't arrived yet, and I fear the worst for them. They were supposed to go from northern California to southern - not exactly a two-week trip. Maybe they're going the long way via Montreal, but I think they've been lost.

I'm going to see that Greg gets what he deserves for the trade, but I'm posting this for your help. I doubt this is the case, but if for some reason I put the wrong address on the envelope, and you ended up with a bunch of Dodgers cards including a Russell Martin jersey, please let me know. I'll pay you in cash or trade to forward the cards along.

No comments:

Post a Comment