Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LA or (Pack) Bust 4

More Ticket to Stardom! Packs 7 and 8 of 10.
 Glen Perkins is the crinkle cut in this pack, but there's something better: the Joe Crede is a blue #80/99!
And this pack has another insert: the David Wright Seasoned Veterans. David Price is the crinkle, by the way. I like the look of the Seasoned Veterans card, probably because it feels a little like 1989 Topps, where I got my start in collecting. This is actually a pretty good pack - Miguel is now a Giant, Yadier, Hanley, and Jorge aren't that bad on the field, and Felix Hernandez is one of the best pitchers today.

2 comments:

  1. Is the Crede for trade? I don't seem much of a difference with the front of the card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the crinkle Perk for trade too, for that matter?

    ReplyDelete