Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2014 Calbee Series 2 Prizes!

This year's Calbee release includes random, pretty rare prize redemption cards that net you a couple gifts. Series 1 featured the 2013 Rookies of the Year, but Series 2 just appears to feature a couple stars.
 The package includes a card holder with a 2014 designation. Other than the front, the cover is plain; inside are enough spots to hold the full series set. The Series 1 and Series 2 binders are identical.
 The cards use a magic-motion effect on the front, similar to Sportsflix/Sportsflics. The backs are pretty plain and look almost like the backs of IC cards.
Cards are numbered sequentially continuing the first series' numbering.

I pulled my Series 1 prize redemption card from a pack/back of chips, but I just bought the redemption card for Series 2 from a store in Nagoya at a pretty good price. I'm curious what Series 3 will feature now!

No comments:

Post a Comment