Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, May 28, 2018

A Couple 2018 Rami-chan Base Cards

Quick post today.

So far, Alex Ramirez has had three cards in 2018. He can be found in 1st Version, and he has two cards in the BBM team set for this year:
I don't remember the last time a manager had an insert card. Then again, I'm usually not paying much attention. It's always good to see one of my favorite players pop up on unexpected cardboard!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You got me curious so I did some looking around. Yoshinobu Takahashi has had insert cards in the Giants team sets every year he's been Giants manager but other than that I can't find any others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also noticed that Takahashi's base card isn't a common at card shops, much like Hara. Other managers (including Ramirez) are priced as commons. (Mint's 100-yen common price is an obvious exception to the Hara and Takahashi rule.)

      Delete