Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stouffer's pops up on eBay

Haha, I made a joke. You see, this is a pop-up card. You can see the white outline around Don, who looks like he's throwing at DodgerTown in the spring. Pull where it says, and Don would stand up for you. On one side of the pull card is a short bio. I couldn't see the back of the tab because I didn't actually pull it out. The back of the main card does not pop up, but shows another picture (close up) in an older card style, along with DOB, batting/throwing sides, and a few career highlight bullets. Its simplicity is actually quite nice.

That makes for three food cards in one day. What's next?

4 comments:

  1. I know you just landed this card, but if you ever want to trade it, I'd love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I will, if I ever come across another from the set. Player doesn't matter for this card's purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one with Yogi Berra and it came signed

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty good find/pull since the Berra card is the only one that was signed for inclusion in the release. Add to that Berra being the most notable name in the set, and certainly the most charismatic, and Stouffer did a good job in getting him to sign some cards.

    ReplyDelete