Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2017 Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles Card Set

Released way back in March, the team-issued card set has been an annual tradition for at least a few years. I've never really looked into the releases of the past - something I may have to put on my list of things to do - but I figure this year is a good one to get started.

Each 6-card pack retails for 300 yen, with 20-pack boxes going for 6000 yen. Yep, Japan doesn't believe in bulk discounts. There are 150 cards in all. Thanks to the Golden Eagles website, you can see all of the cards below.
 There are 79 regular cards.
 10 Black Eagle cards.
 Five Commemorative cards.
 11 Insert cards.
 Three Jersey cards.
 Three Patch cards.
And finally, 39 Autographs.

Note: all images are promotional images from the Golden Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment