The next set I have for you from Epoch is the Carp team set.
Four-star variations are cropped versions of the photo variations.
There is also a "b" suffix parallel. I don't know what the difference is. I do know it uses the variation photo.
Update: Epoch has been releasing full variation checklists for some of its team sets. The breakdown is as follows:
- Base set: 35 cards
- * (HDR): 29
- ** (cropped photo): 12
- *** (photo variation): 12
- **** (cropped photo variation): 6
- PS (signature parallel): 35
- a (photo variation sepia parallel): 12
- b (photo variation unknown parallel): 6
The above image is a promotional image from Epoch.