Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

More JWBL Souvenirs, in 3D

A couple months ago, I picked up a bunch of souvenirs through Yahoo Auctions, including some things from the women's professional baseball league (JWBL).
 First, this signed ball from the second Japan Cup. It's the "World Series" of Japanese women's baseball, and includes teams from outside the JWBL too.
 There are two signatures on the ball, though I don't know whose they are.
 Next, a game ball from the JWBL itself. This one is unsigned; I got it at a game I attended earlier this year.
 Next, a signed board featuring most, if not all, of the members of one of the teams. I haven't tried figuring them out yet, though with the jersey numbers, once I find the team I'll be fine. I believe it's the Flora, because I got it with the item below:
 This is a standard hand fan. They're given out all summer as advertisements; I've even seen condos advertised on fans.
This one features several members of the Kyoto Flora team; the back highlights some of the summer series from 2015.

I'm pretty happy now with my collection of JWBL items, though I would like a GPBL ball (yes, they exist) and all those cards I don't have yet from 2010-2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment