Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Red Foley is Brewing something in Milwaukee

I'm currently on vacation. I figure this is a good time to share more from Red Foley's Cartoon History of Baseball. As I've mentioned before, I wish they would update the book - and sell it in trading card form! Today, we look at the Milwaukee Brewers.


You gotta love teams with very little exciting history. Like the Indians, the Brewers have multiple panels referencing horrible seasons at the bottom of the division. And they even managed to reference beer in a cellar. And flat beer. But my favorite panel is the superhero comic-style Super Cooper panel!

No comments:

Post a Comment