A few teams have had some boxed sets this year that weren't issued by BBM: Carp, Lions, BayStars, and now the Buffaloes.
Cards 1-11 have a dark blue color scheme, 12-17 use pink, 18-21 have lighter blue (seen above), and 22-27 return to the dark blue color but also use a jersey-styled "R" in the background of the photo. Cards 1-11 are the manager and stars, 12-17 are young stars, 18-21 feature former BlueWave legends, and 22-27 are rookies.
The 27-card set was sold in box-set form along with autographed cards. One autographed card was inserted in each box; some "hot" boxes could have multiple autographs.
The autograph issues break down as follows:
- A seven-card regular autographed set with black ink signatures and a red ink signature parallel.
- Two combo-signature cards with red ink parallels.
- Four "Foreigner" signature cards with red ink parallels.
- Six "Young Star" autographed cards with red and blue ink versions.
- BlueWave Legends Combo cards (2 cards) with red ink parallels.
- Six Rookie autographs with red and blue ink versions.
Note that blue ink versions might replace the black or red ink versions; it's difficult to tell. With 27 autographed cards, I think everybody appears in the set on one autographed card; the All Star members have second autographs on the two combo-signature cards, and the Legends only have combo autographs.
It appears the manufacturer of the set is named Frontier International.
The boxes are quite expensive for a small set and a single autographed card, though I guess buying a case would possibly give you a hot box or two and I'm guessing that a couple good pulls will net bulk buyers a decent profit - a single-digit serial-numbered dual-legend autograph card will bring big bucks in Japan.