1b. Finish Calbee: I went backwards, because I added in some updated late 1970s series, especially 1978, plus I added in Homerun cards. I have more total cards in inventory, but due to the added sets I now need 27 cards. (Last month: 14 needed)
2. Continue Calbee posts: I hacked out a post for the 1975-76 set. I think once I get past the 1970s I'll move a bit faster. I've been trying to gather samples I'm still missing for the 1977-1979 issues before I write the posts. (Last month: 1974)
2b. Start BBM posts: I've been posting new releases as they come out, but as always this will be on hold until Calbee is done. (As always, 0%)
2c. Make a Table of Contents: I need a day to go through and finish this up. (5%)
3. Make new release posts on time: I've been keeping up pretty well lately; I just got Heritage out. I need to do Opening Day and some new BBM sets from last week. (Last month: 75%)
3b. Preview/review 2014 MLB sets: I skipped Tribute, but Heritage, Donruss, and flagship Topps have all been written. As I mentioned, next is Opening Day. April has a good release I expect to discuss. Maybe running about 60% now? (33%)
5. Finish the NPB Live Game Collection: I might have missed cards for the BayStars for two games. ...checking... yes. It looks like I have taken a step backwards. I would like to find a cheap BayStars team set from 2012 (or even 2011 or 2013) but I never see BayStars sets for sale. So, now I'm stuck at 92%. (99%)
6. Collect 2014 sets: Donruss is done. I won't get Topps until later in the year, but Gypsy Queen is due out in a couple weeks. Based on how many sets I'm expecting to buy, I'm at about 10%. (Last month: 0%)
6b. Collect 2014 insert sets: I have my Heritage News Flashbacks set. There are three other inserts that I really want to build: Topps 1989 Minis, Opening Day Between Innings, and Donruss Diamond Kings (subset). I just picked up some more singles so I'm going to probably build a couple more insert sets from flagship Topps. Next month, Gypsy Queen hits shelves and I want a mini-master set. I'm probably around 5% with 2014 releases, given that I'm sure I'll want about 20 insert sets from this year's offerings (including GQ, Ginter, and possibly some Panini product if I ever hear about it). (Last month: 0%)
7. Post more information about Japanese card shops: [I should start planning how to do this...] Still at 0%.
8. Post about NPB awards: [nothing yet, but once I finish my backlog of posts I'll go after this.] Still at 0%.